Registering with the Foreign Police

General Information

After your arrival

As a holder of a long term-visa or permit, you must report to an office of the Foreign Police within 3 days of your arrival to the Czech Republic, unless your accommodation provider (e.g. Halls of Residence) does it for you.

During your stay

During your stay in the Czech Republic, you are required to report any changes to your last name, marital status and any other information contained in your travel document (e. g. passport) within 3 working days. You must also report any change of your address in the Czech Republic within 30 days.

More on visas